The Boneyard On Raymond Hill | Slipcovered Grey The Boneyard On Raymond Hill - Slipcovered Grey

The Boneyard On Raymond Hill

Remember when I said there were some things in the works?
 Well, it’s official and I am very excited!
I recently moved to…
An opportunity arose and I had to jump at it!
 When walking in the front door at The Boneyard On Raymond Hill,
I was always inspired.
It’s a gem with so many creative and talented dealers!
 If you want to find a unique, one of a kind piece, you must check it out!
The Boneyard has an awesome Facebook Page
showing new arrivals and what you may find there.
 Visit it at The Boneyard On Raymond Hill.
Also, if you like, make sure to “like” the page!
Here is a peek at the booth…
There are more pictures to show you
and I will go into details of each piece in future days.
Holly is hoping to join me at The Boneyard On Raymond Hill
in a couple of months as she is working on some big projects at home.
 I bet she will share pictures of her progress with you.
 Her home is beautiful!
 It would be great for you to see what she has done.
As I was painting, moving, and needing encouragement,
I had some great friends to “help” me along the way.
 Thanks to Holly, Jennifer S., Jennifer H., Julia, Adrienne, and my sister, Kris.
 It’s so nice to know I have my friends behind me!
 Thanks so much!
I also want to send a huge “Thank You” to my hubby, Joe.
 He has decided to help me 100 percent.
 I cannot tell you what a joy it is to have him helping me!
We have a blast together…  truly a blessing that I can spend this time with him.
Lastly… thanks to all of you for reading this blog.
 It is a joy to spend this journey with you!
Until next time…
Enjoy!
Angie
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

19 Comments

• NanaDiana

Congratulations! I know what a big step that is…you will do great with your sense of style and talent- xo Diana

April 18, 2012 at 9:04 pm Reply
    • Angie@slipcoveredgrey

Oh Diana… you are always so sweet! Thank you so much for always supporting us! It is a big step, but I can’t be more excited! It’s fun to see a vision come to life.

April 19, 2012 at 2:24 pm Reply
  • Dee

Your booth looks amazing. Good luck in your new venture! Dee from My Painted Stuff

April 19, 2012 at 6:32 am Reply
  • Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions

Good luck in your new space, Angie! It looks like a great place. My local antique mart is not “prettified” in any way and while I don’t mind going there to look for bargains, I’d never be able to have my own booth there. Bummer, especially since it is so close to home.

April 19, 2012 at 7:41 am Reply
    • Angie@slipcoveredgrey

Bummer, especially since you are so talented!!! They are missing out BIG TIME! It is really hard to find a place that has the same vision as you do, I am blessed to have found that in The Boneyard.

Thanks so much for the well wishes!

April 19, 2012 at 2:27 pm Reply
  • TO SIMPLE SEQUINS

I’d love to browse around it that store! I love Modern but I add a bit of Vintage to just keep me humble in my pursuits, hehehe. Have a tremendous day, ok? ~ Renae (oh, I’m a new follower)

April 22, 2012 at 1:37 pm Reply
    • Angie@slipcoveredgrey

Renae, if you are in the area, you must check it out! It definitely is worth it! Modern with Vintage? Perfect!

Thanks for becoming a new follower!
      Angie

April 22, 2012 at 9:53 pm Reply
  • Patty Richardson

Looks neat, Angie! Good luck with your new venture!

April 25, 2012 at 11:47 am Reply
    • Angie@slipcoveredgrey

Hey Patty!

Thank you so much! I miss seeing you, we need to get together real soon!

Angie

April 27, 2012 at 7:40 am Reply
  • Brittany

I just bought the silver chandelier from your booth love your pieces!! I am currently painting the chandelier black!! 🙂 love your blog!

August 21, 2012 at 10:30 pm Reply
    • Angie@slipcoveredgrey

Hey Brittany!

Thanks for stopping by! It’s super awesome that you wrote me about the chandelier. When having a space I don’t get to meet anyone that purchases my pieces and I wish I could. I think that chandelier will look great painted black! If you take a picture of it when you are done, will you send me a pic? I would love to see it in your space.

Thanks again Brittany!

August 22, 2012 at 8:22 am Reply
  • Brittany

Of course!!! We just finished painting it last night and hopefully hanging it tonight!! We were/are still thinking about the hutch in your booth too!! 🙂

August 22, 2012 at 9:21 am Reply
  • Brittany

Sorry to be blowing up your comments, but wasn’t sure were to post the picture so its on my blog! 🙂

August 23, 2012 at 9:16 am Reply
    • Angie@slipcoveredgrey

I love comments… comment all you want! I am so excited! Headed over to see your blog now. Thanks for letting me know!

August 23, 2012 at 3:29 pm Reply
  • Brittany

Your welcome!! I will have to go back and see how much!!! 🙂 thanks for telling me! And yes I did reupholster the wing chair! 🙂

August 23, 2012 at 4:10 pm Reply
  • Brittany

The hutch now lives in my kitchen! 🙂

August 25, 2012 at 2:35 pm Reply