Where this award began is unclear but it is believed to have started in Germany, Liebster means favorite or dearest. This award features bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.
Here are the rules:
1. Choose five up & coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
It gives me great pleasure to pass the Liebster Award on to…
(Kari is a friend of mine from my childhood. We pretty much grew up together,
went to college together, and now we live so far apart! She has always had amazing style and luckily she is now sharing her talents with everyone. Her photography is always stunning, her design eye, and she is beautiful inside and out. You must check out her website and blog).
(Michelle has all recipes on her blog. Loving this… she tries the recipes and posts about the best! She also has great photos so you can see what you are going to make).
3. Valerie at Gillyweed (If you live anywhere near Newnan, Georgia, you must visit Valerie’s new store! She used to own The Vintage Flea… Love that store! Her blog is amazing and she has such a great eye for unique items, vintage and new).
4. Ann at Stylish Once Again (Ann enjoys thrifting and restyling anything to make items look alive again. She also paints and sews. Her link party is Restyled Sundays, so get your designs in there).
5. Kim at Serendipity (Kim is a decorator, designer, cook, gardener… the list goes on. She shares thrifty tutorials and does an incredible job of transforming rooms… check out this post where she transformed her traditional dining room into a chic and stylish retreat).
There are so many talented people out there! Blogging has given me the chance to get to know them. I may not know them personally, but when they share themselves via a blog they are allowing all of us to enjoy their gifts!