Another month is coming to a close. Every December seems to cruise by and before I know it, it is over. It was a good month. I did get a late start with the flu, but it all got done. How? I do not know… Sure, there were things I didn’t get to decorate, but it was enough to feel Christmas in the house.
Let’s review, shall we?
1. Come into my home for a little Christmas Cheer.
2. Glittered pine cones for a simple Christmas Decoration.
3. Meet Jolly J. the Elf.
4. A little more of the Southern Living Idea House Christmas.
5. Merry Christmas Wish.
6. Adirondack Chair Christmas Wreaths.
7. How to create JOY at the front door.
Tomorrow begins a new year, 2013!
I hope you have a safe and enjoyable New Year’s Eve.
See you in 2013.