Kitchen Buying Guide - Slipcovered Grey Kitchen Buying Guide - Slipcovered Grey

Kitchen Buying Guide

Thanks to everyone for all of the sweet comments regarding my

Kitchen Home Tour

If you missed the previous posts, you can see them here:

Kitchen Home Tour

Kitchen Before and After

How I Transformed My Countertop.

I had several of you asking questions where I purchased the items in my kitchen.

I thought I would end the Kitchen Home Tour Series with a Kitchen Buying Guide for you.

If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to send me an

email or comment below.

Kitchen Buying Guide

Kitchen

1.  Bamboo Rug – Beyond the Door

2.  Eldridge Pendant – Ballard Designs

(Mine was purchased at Ballard Designs Backroom)

3.  Paint – Benjamin Moore – White Dove

10.  Blue Vase – Home Goods

Kitchen

11.  Sweet Ally – Champions of the Heart

Kitchen

12.  Glass Jars – Target

13.  Blue Dishes – Ballard Designs

(my dishes are no longer available, but Ballard Designs offer similar options).

I hope you enjoyed the kitchen tour and picked up a little inspiration along the way.

Enjoy!

Angie

Lastly…

If you like what you see…

I’d love if you’d follow me!

Just click the icons below

Google Plus

and follow!

Make sure you don’t miss a thing!

Previous Post Next Post

8 Comments

• Betsy(@coastal-colors)

Angie, this is an amazing transformation! Wow! Thanks for sharing the buying guide! You have so many great accessories! Looking forward to seeing you at Haven!

July 31, 2013 at 3:07 pm Reply
    • Angie

Thanks, Betsy! It was great to see you at Haven!

August 5, 2013 at 12:07 pm Reply
  • Becky@OrganizingMadeFun

Your kitchen is gorgeous, Angie! I love your buying guide – what a great idea!! It was so nice to meet you at Haven! I look forward to following you!

Becky B.

August 4, 2013 at 8:38 am Reply
    • Angie

Thank you, Becky! It was so great to meet YOU at Haven! Thanks for following along and I am looking forward to getting organized with your help. 🙂

August 5, 2013 at 12:06 pm Reply
  • Robin

Hi Angie –

I stumbled upon your website in the knick of time. Your kitchen resembles mine as well as your budget!! I’m contemplating painting my cabinets. Need a new countertop (have the old cream color formica) and I, too, had a ceiling fixture like yours — the big square wooden box.

Your ideas have given me some inspiration. Would like to tap your brain on the “joys” of cabinet refinishing. I’ve never done it, and also, how did you remove the big box light in the kitchen and replace with the track without seeing the outline of the box — did you re-texture the ceiling??

LOVE your site. So happy I found you!!

Robin

April 10, 2014 at 12:57 pm Reply
    • Angie

Hey Robin,
      I am soooo glad you found me too! You can totally refinish your cabinets. It is time consuming, however, it is really worth it. I love the way my cabinets turned out.

Please email me at slipcoveredgrey@gmail.com. I would love to answer any questions you may have and help you along the way. 🙂

April 14, 2014 at 5:37 pm Reply
  • LIZZ

LOVE THIS KITCHEN! GREAT JOB. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE SIZE OF THE ELDRIDGE PENDANT? THANKS!

February 1, 2015 at 11:24 am Reply
    • Angie

Hi Lizz, Thank you so much! My apologies for the delayed response. The pendant is a medium and I love it!

February 25, 2015 at 12:49 pm Reply